- Over one lakh books on display, covering 300+ Publishers in Exhibitions & Book Gallery.
- Special section for rare and antique books featuring Geeta Press, Ramkrishna Math, Sahitya Akademi, National Book Trust (NBT), Sahitya Sanskruti Mandal, Vinoba Sahitya, Gandhism, Feminism, Prudentialism, etc
- Our Book Gallery and Exhibitions gives user friendly displays, comfy lights, allowing visitors greater freedom and convenience.
- Special sections of popular Marathi authors is one of the remarkable specifications of Akshardhara Book Gallery.
- Huge Collection that includes Stories, Fictions, Novels, Biographies, Autobiographies, Social, Political, Lalit, Drama, Poerty, Science & Technology, Agriculture, Cookery, Religion, Astrology, Tourism, Criticism, Computer, Personality Development, Dictionaries and Health, etc.
- Akshardhara has become a part of the revolutionary benchmarks in promoting Marathi Language and Literature. Leaping beyond the business policies, it is deeply rooted into the social commitments. Initiatives like ‘Mobile Book Vans’ outline its quest to reach all the possible territories and promote Marathi. Organizing exhibitions in rural areas.
- With a passion for innovation, we organize a host of cultural, literary and infotainment events at out exhibition sites. Our most popular offering, ‘Sahitya Sanskriti Kalamanch’ is brainchild of this passion. This event features seminars, group discussions, interviews of authors, experiments, reading and recitation, etc. This event has been a huge success with a phenomenal response from the readers and visitors.
- In Pune ‘Kusumagraj Vachak Katta’ is one of the innovative place to explore through Literary & Cultural programs. This Vachak Katta is dedication to Great Marathi Poet V. V. Shirawadkar (Kusumagraj).
- Right from the inception Akshardhara has been greeted with a phenomenal response from the readers from all sections of the society. An ever increasing list of supporters and participators include renowned Writers, Poets, Columnists, Journalists, Leaders, Social-Political Personalities, Critics, Researchers, Students, Publishers, Youth etc.
- Blessings and enouragements from the Dyanpith Award Winner Marathi Literary legends like Late Shri. V. V. Shirawadkar (Kusumagraj), Late Shri. Vinda Karandikar and Bhalchandra Nemade guide us all the way. Similarly the support and participation of the noted Celebrity, Authors like Vikram Gokhale, Dilip Prabhavalakar, Anil Avchat, Achyut Godbole, Sonali Kulakarni, Rahul Solapurkar, Amruta Subhash, Mrinal Kulkarni & Lyricist Gulzar.